AT BOCONCEPT SCOTLAND
ABOUT THE ROLE
A typical working day in BoConcept Tillicoultry might start with a morning meeting with your colleagues, discussing key design projects, sharing ideas and best practices, and updating your colleagues on your planned tasks and appointments for the day. From there, you may spend the morning working on a design proposal for a client who contacted you the previous day, while one of your colleagues pops out to do an at-home design visit with a client, and another is re-styling one of the showroom studios. Your afternoon could be spent contacting your existing and potential clients, while one colleague works on a design with a walk-in customer, and another is collating accessories for a styling appointment and coordinating a show-home with our logistics team.
No two days are alike at BoConcept, but the core element is always the same: We offer exceptional design advice and customer service to a design-conscious customer, helping them make an intelligent and informed buying decision, and creating their perfect space.
All Sales/Design Consultants will be fully trained to use Roomplanner - our in-house design software - to help customers design their customised furniture and plan the layout of their homes.
All Sales/Design Consultants will be provided with in-depth product and sales training, and teams work to individual and store monthly sales targets.
who we're looking for
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Is sales driven, with a proven track record in exceeding set goals and targets
· Is devoted to exceeding customer expectations at all stages of the sales process
· Can demonstrate their ability to grow sales through strong customer relationships
· Has experience in interior design and/or selling furniture, or can demonstrate a flair in the field
· Has the ability and maturity to manage their own time responsibly
· Has good IT skills, with the ability to learn new programs quickly
· Has a bright personality and self-confidence
· Has ambition to succeed, with the courage to dive in at the deep end
Good to know
A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign is advantageous, but basic training will be provided.
A background in interiors & design is advantageous, but not essential. If you have a flair and appreciation for design and interiors, we can teach you all the rest.
Full-time working pattern is 5 days out of 7, Mon – Sun.
Weekend and bank holiday working is required.
Full-time holiday entitlement is 30 days per year.
In return for your services, we offer a highly competitive basic salary with an excellent bonus structure; fantastic employee perks; a varied working week; and free coffee on tap, all day, every day.
Reference ID: TIL-DC-FT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,150.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Design: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (required)
- High-end sales: 1 year (preferred)