AT BOCONCEPT SCOTLAND
REtail Support Coordinator
ABOUT THE ROLE
BoConcept Glasgow is in need of a full-time Retail Support Coordinator, to support our Design Team in ensuring an excellent client experience from start to finish.
This role will encompass two main areas – customer service, and ensuring ongoing accuracy and clarity for each order processed by our stores, to eliminate any logistical and/or potential customer service issues. You will be based in our Glasgow store, reporting to the Store Manager. We are looking for someone with a friendly nature, with great communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
· Reviewing orders processed the previous day, ensuring everything is correct and that no key information is missing.
· Ensuring that delivery slots are correctly booked for each order.
· Order optimisation - looking closely at orders once a week to check for production delays, rescheduling any deliveries as necessary, and keeping the customer informed at all stages.
· Reviewing delivery feedback daily, checking for any problems and arranging follow-up as required.
· Reporting product claims to HQ in Denmark, and agreeing a suitable resolution with the customer.
· Acting as a line of communication between the customer, our store, and our logistics team.
· Taking all possible preventative actions to avoid customer complaints.
· Ensuring any completed orders with an incomplete order status have been closed off.
· Adjusting stock levels as required, including removal of damaged stock, and addition of stock transferred from other stores.
· Booking service visits as required, for goods requiring repair or replacement.
who we're looking for
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
· Minimum 1 year customer service/retail support experience, preferably for a premium brand
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A confident personality, with the ability to hold their own in difficult conversations
· Demonstrative experience of conflict resolution
· The ability to review, understand and extrapolate key information from database-style software
· A strong attention to detail
· Great initiative, with a problem-solving attitude
Good to know
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, passionate team who are dedicated to Danish design, and supplying high quality furniture and excellent service to our customers. The role holds tremendous potential for professional development, as the right candidate would find themselves as a key team member in this growing business.
This role is full time, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri. 30 days holiday per year. A desk and IT equipment will be provided in our Glasgow store, and full training will be provided. Please note that full-time working in-store will be required, to allow this role to be carried out to the highest possible standard (subject to COVID restrictions).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Apply for this role
If you think this could be the role for you we would love to hear from you.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org